Friday, 1 January 2010

OMG!

Things have been rather eventful this Christmas and New Year, It all started on the 20th December, it was an ordinary Sunday, Joel and I had been stopping at my mate Claire's for the weekend, we was just getting ready to leave, I needed the loo so off I went and took my handbag with me, I took my handbag because it had my pregnancy test in it, so I took the test and well it came back positive, I was in shock! I shouted Claire up the stairs and I showed her the test and we cuddled and giggled and what not.
When I got down stairs Claire's dad Chris asked me if I was having an affair with Claire Hahahaha so I said yes, I sat on the sofa next to Joel and typed on my phone "took the test, I'm pregnant" well the spark in his eye told me everything, we got our gear together quick and left, soon as we shut the door Joel pulled me in to his arms. Bless him he is rather a soppy bugger at heart lol. He did have the cheek later on to call me heartless just because I didn't cry! ho hummm! any ways we went round select few and told them our news, mostly everyone was happy for us and we swelled with pride that we are becoming parents.

When it cam to telling Joel's dad, I made Joel tell him and he was sooo scared, which made me scared, but all turned out fantastic, Joel, unfortunately, didn't take it like a man but that is all I'm saying hahahaha! his dad however is happy, and also excited about becoming a grandad.

I have seen the midwife and have been told that Baby Grainger is due August 2010. so we have a long time to go but as we have a lot of things to sort out I'm sure everything will pass over real quick.x

Unfortunately been pregnant at Xmas is a nightmare when your a smoker and love a few glasses of wine, as I could not do either! I have been an emotional wreck through the whole thing and even come close to falling out with Joel, poor bloke really does take a lot of stick from me!

Also my boobs are horrible! they are a nice size before pregnancy kicks in now they are chuffing huge and I'm only 8 weeks pregnant, I dread to think how big they will be by the time I give birth, they are also really sore. I am currently also suffering with period like cramps at the sides of my tummy, I have been told this is normal for some women so I should not worry too much.

I have been able to do plenty of reading up on the week by week stages of pregnancy and how the baby is growing week by week too. Unfortunately it has severely put me off from wanting to go in to labour, so Joel my love, thanks for the wonderful baby book you got me for Xmas, now I don't want kids!!!!!!!! lol. I have to go threw with this pregnancy as I personally do not agree at all with abortions, it is murder in my eyes and I could not do that to my baby!

Any ways I have finished my hot chocolate that Joel kindly made for me so I am now gonna catch up on some beauty sleep if I am able to get cosy enough to do so.x Here's to a wonderful new year everyone! wish you all a wonderful time and all the best!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha u know dam well how soppy you get love.x hehe, and ur always saying im all heart in a sarcastic way cuz i dunt get weepy like you do hehehe.x a sensative man is a real man in my eyes so i aint complaining.x love you with all my heart.xxxx

    ReplyDelete