Wednesday, 17 February 2010

Been sick

Been pregnant has really taken it toll on me. I am always tired and these last few days have been a nightmare of sickness and tiredness. I cant be bothered getting up and doing anything I just want to lay on the sofa all day watching my mum play on the x box.

Things are just going to get worse as me and Joel finially have our own home. we will be moving in this weekend coming and I am excited but dredding having to get up and move about. If this sickness dunt stop then im in big trouble haha!

Cant be bothered writing owt else as my hands a numb with how cold I am. I hate been cold.x so untill I'm on line in my new home I will leave the internet well alone!!! take care all.x

No comments:

Post a Comment