Well my saying I'll post at least once a week didnt pan out but in fairness to me I have been really busy, Joel and I finally got a house so we have been moving and we only got the internet put on yesturday so I do have a valid excuse hahaha.
Alot has happened (as it tends to when I do not report on here often), on the 14th of Feb I found out I am pregnant with our second Baby, Joel and I are excited though the following weeks from finding out have been horrible, I am suffering quite bad with sickness and tiredness with this pregnancy.
Charlie has been really hard work too which has not helped me at all.
Moving in to the new house was really good, Joel and Chris did all the work while I basically sat on my butt and made the brews and did a little bit of unpacking.
Since moving in to this house I have not had hardly any energy to do anything, I know it annoys people that I don't make an effort but right now I couldn't care less, I feel like crap so I'm not going to run around everywere and do everything everyone wants me to do!
Today Charlie has just been so much hard work, he has been really clingy and screaming and crying all day, he has been driving me around the bend. I noticed yesturday whilst changing him that his tummy and back is covered in tiny red spots, I did the glass check and thats all fine so I called on a few people and they all said the same thing, Chicken pox, What gets me is that it is only on his tummy and back so I am not too sure, I don't know if his mood is attached to these spots but I have had just about enough of his mood today.
Any who I am too stressed out to type any more now so now I'm back online I can post often again.x
Night people.x
Wednesday, 14 March 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment