These last few days have been horrendous, Lets start from Friday shall we...
Friday: all in all was a good day, had a nice quite day / night, Charlie went off to stay with his Grandad Keith, Joel and I went to do a few bits that needed doing before we went up to Sam's house for a few drinks which I really had a good night there, Sam was wonderful to talk to and bought a pizza for her and I to share which was really nice of her.
Joel Also phoned Manningham Housing AGAIN this day and they said they will be making the decisions start of to mid this week so hopefully we are still in with a chance.
Saturday: I woke to some really sad news from my sister, I was aware that my mum had been trying to ring me but at 10am on a Saturday morning after a night of drinking wine I was not ready to wake, that was until my sister text me soon after my mum had tried ringing me, Joel read the text which said and I quote "have you heard about Rory's dad, he passed away suddenly yesterday" Joel told me what the text said and me blurry eyed and still abit worse for wear went "your f**kin joking" I grabbed the phone and rang my mum who confirmed it (for those unaware, Rory is my mums boyfriend), I was heartbroken, I could not stop crying, More for Rory than Ian (Rory's dad) I got on really well with Ian and I certainly thought a lot of him but I did not know him long enough to actually know him, it is hard for me to believe that Ian and I was talking on facebook just a couple of days before.
Later that day I went up to see Rory and my Mum, took up a card and a box of chocolates (I've never had a death so close to me before so I didn't know what to do) Rory was in a right state, this is when I found out that it was around 6pm on the Friday evening that Ian died suddenly (we think heart attack) Rory and mum and left a half hour (ish) before this happened, and had just gotten home and put the fish and chips in the oven to warm up when they got the call, Josh (11 years old and Rory's little brother) had been sitting down to tea with Ian when Ian suddenly fell to the floor, poor Josh phoned for an ambulance and they talked him through how to do CPR on his dad, when the paramedics arrived Josh (bear in mind he is 11 years old) phoned his mum who came down and who then phone Rory who then went down too, it was just so sudden.
I still am struggling to get my head around the whole situation, I do not know who to process the fact that some one can die so suddenly and it scares me so much as my grandad is really ill and I am petrified that someone is going to be ringing me about him next.
Sunday: was a fairly quite day, I got up to utter piece and quite, Chris had taken Charlie to town, Joel had made me a nice cuppa and a cig, it was blissfully quite, for 20 Min's, then they came home, Charlie was all happy that he got to walk around rather than be pushed around in his pram. They had been back from town for a good half hour or so when Chris got up and pulled and Argos bag out from under the pram and passed it to me, I looked blankly at him thinking why have you passed me your shopping, he said open it, so I did, inside the bag was a Kindle E Reader, I was ecstatic, so happy, I actually said "OMG you never did" hahaha I can not believe he had gone out and bought me a Kindle, they are expensive at £90!
I went round to see Claire and David it was fairly late but I went for a cuppa to show off my new Kindle, David's friend Scott is staying there AGAIN and he was rather mean to me, he was really rude and I was annoyed that no one stuck up for me, I come home complaining to Joel about the attitude I got from both Scott and David while I was there, I asked for a second brew and Dave said no your going home and I said well I have come round to see my best mate next time shall I not bother and wait for her to come see me and Dave said yes that would be most appreciated, I was so angry and felt so unwelcome by my own brother and Claire did not say anything to him about him talking to me like that and she is supposed to be my mate!
Monday: it has been an eventful day today, Charlie has been hard work towards me all weekend and today was no different, he has been a little shit, I know that is an awful thing to say about my little lad but he has, with everyone else around him he has been all hugs and smiles but me, he has been horrible, smacking me, screaming at me and playing up so much so I had to go and sit in the kitchen just so he would be good, it breaks my heart when he acts like this towards me as I am the one that feeds him, changes him, puts him to bed and sings songs to him before I lay him down, yes I do tell him off more than anyone else which wont help my case, especially when I am been contradicted over everything I do with him but no one stands by me and says "hang on a minute, she is his mother, it is her right to tell him off and no one give him cuddles after or pays him attention or tells him she is a mean mummy" so on and so forth but no as per I am the one left to be the bad guy, the one that punishes for no apparent reason!
Claire rang me today to ask me if she could leave her House key with me so Scott could get in to her house after he finished work as her and Dave were going out, I was in town so I couldn't do it but now sat here typing up my weekend I am Glad I couldn't (sorry Claire if you read this) but after the way I was spoken to last night I feel why should I do a favour when I have not even had an apology from anyone about it, it was bang out of order and uncalled for, people wonder why I avoid my family like the plague, well now you know why!
It has taken me 3 and a half hours (as Charlie goes to bed at 9pm) to get the little sod to sleep, I am physically and emotionally drained after such a horrible weekend, I need a Holiday!
Going now to do my facebook games before I go to bed.x
Night.x
Monday, 6 February 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment