Today has been an excellent day, Charlie has made us all laugh with his face pulling, he is such a beautiful little boy, I woke up this morning and came downstairs to find that Joel and Chris had cut Charlies hair, no more curls, on the plus side at least he looks like a little boy now hahaha, Charlie has been very windy haha burping and trumping all over the place, every time he burped I called him a piggy monster and today he started spinning round in a circle saying "puddy" meaning of course "piggy" lol, he has just recently started the whole spinning thing in the last couple of days, I have no idea were he has picked it up from but it is very cute and I can not help but laugh at him when he spins too much and falls on his bum lol.
Joel and I have been getting on loads better, I love him so much and I always will, he is my rock and I do not know what I would do without him, tonight I was jabbing him in the sides and in his man boobs (hahahaha moobs) and he says to me "whats with all the violence" me been me said it out right "I am trying to get some attention" hahaha so that was it he started saying attention hey is that what you want and he pulled me over his knees and lifted up my top slightly and started blowing raspberries on my tummy and tickling me, I couldn't breath with laughter, it went on from there with play fighting and tickling and me been weired and pretending to suck on his nipples (over his t-shirt) and making slurping noises hahaha he says I'm a strange creature hahahaha gorra love him though, I have not laughed so hard in a while so it has made my day.
Still no word on housing front but I do not wanna depress my self so i wont go to much in to it because I'm on a high at the minute.x
I have had a fair few quite periods today too which has been lovely, Chris and Joel went to Asda for some bits of food and Charlie was in bed so I enjoyed the piece and quite for a while, and again later Joel went up for a nap and Chris went to his room to listen to his music so it was me and Charlie downstairs, Charlie was a blessing, he was watching the Disney Junior channel (his fave channel) and he had seen me get up to get his blanket so I could lay on sofa and wrap up as I was a bit cold, he comes trotting over to me and tries pulling his blanket from me so I lifted him up and tucked him up to me under the blanket and we laid there watching Mickey Mouse Club House and Special Agent Oso, it is the first time that he has come to lay with me for a long period of time, I was chuffed to bits he stayed there for 45 minutes just stroking my face while watching telly with me, bear in mind he is 17 months old in 2 days lol.x
I love my Charlie to bits, Joel and Charlie are the best things ever to happen to me, I am so proud of both of them and look forward to many more happy years with them.x
Good night for now.xx xx
Wednesday, 1 February 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment