Saturday, 30 March 2013

Here is a thought.....

It has come to that time of year again were we turn our clocks forward an hour, it has occurred to me recently that it just does not make sense as to why we here in England are the only ones (that I know of) are the ones that have to turn our clocks backwards and forwards, how does this work when the rest of the world does not have to do this?, why is it just our times that have to change?, why bother or if we have to bother why does the rest of the world not follow?, I mean it does not fit in with the whole time and space thing, who ever created time changing in England must have been on something. I just can not work out why this happens.

It does get on my nerves because when we go to bed tonight we are loosing an hours sleep basically. At the start of "summer" we put our clocks forward so that it is darker in the morning and lighter at night, at the end of summer we put the clocks back so its lighter in the morning and darker at night, why not just leave it so its darker in the morning and Lighter at night all the time or vise versa? why change it to fit the seasons and our moods? this is what it feels like to me as everyone hates winter, so basically they are saying that we are depressed with winter any way why not make it worse for us and make it dark earlier then give them brighter longer days in the summer, JUST WHY BOTHER?!!!!

Its like researching the universe and beyond our ozone layer, yes it would be interesting to know if there are other life forms out there that are like us but why waste money we have not got doing it? why put in billions and billions of pounds to find something out when we will never ever be able to visit or intereact with these life forms any way. There is so much going on on the planet that we live on, why not use that money to fix all the problems here rather than focasing on an unrealistic dream of finding other life forms on other planets that are millions and millions of lightyears away. Lets be honest here, it is a waste of resorces looking in to this even if it is interesting it is a waste. I love the stars and the universe just as much as the next person, I love to know the new things they find and things like that, thats fine, there is still so much to learn about our own universe and yet these idiots with more money than chuffing sense are constantly blowing fortunes on something they will never be able to figure out :-(

If these people do want to throw their money away then throw it in our direction, throw it towards the people that live day by day on pennys, this world that we live on is falling apart at the seams and these idiots looking through giat telescopes don't seem to care about the people on Earth, I think they need a reality check to see whats going on around them closer to home rather than whats going on around them millions and millions of lightyears away.


If these people actually threw their money towards us poor people then maybe just maybe we might be able to afford to surrvive in this world, with everything risin faster than the oceans levels its getting harder for people to be able to afford so much as perscriptions and dentle treatment, its no wonder britain is commonly known for everyone having bad teeth, we cant afford the bleeding treatment that is why! I know from personal experiance I have really really bad teeth, I could never afford to have them done privately, I need mine done on the NHS just so I can have a lovely smile. If we all had more money brought to us then taxes wouldn't rise, the NHS wouldnt be struggling, food and petrol cost would not be rediculasly expensive, hell even buying clothes brand new these days is stupid. I really strongly believe that the people of this world who actually have money to throw away should start helping their own planet out before looking in to other planets! I personally do not care if there is another earth out there some were, I care about the earth that we bloody well live on! its as simple as that really.

Any way I have a party to go to so I shall bid you all farewell for now and I may come back with more ranting later if your lucky :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment