Last night I waffled on about a lot of troubles that I have had dealt to me, I know I waffle a lot on here but I feel it is the only place I can be free to say as I please, without making people cross with me.
I do have good story's to tell too, my sister-in-law and I get on a lot better these days, she has been a wonderful help to me with the boys and I really don't know how I would have managed without her, I feel extremely lucky to have all my in-laws around as they are fabulous people and are really good with me.
Baby Harry at 5 months old ^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is my second beautiful little man, Harry, he is a lovely happy little baby and so podgy, he is such a cutie and he absolutely loves his big brother Charlie, Charlie can have Harry laughing his little head off like no other, it is really a very proud moment for me to sit there and watch my 2 beautiful boys laughing together and Charlie giving Harry lots of kisses and cuddles, Charlie loves to have baby Harry cuddles on the sofa.
Charlie and Baby harry having snuggles on the sofa ^^^^^^^
I have a lot to be thankful for, I know this, but one thing I cant forgive or forget is the fact that my own useless and pathetic excuse for a dad has not even met Baby Harry, he has been over to Keighley many times and stayed at my sisters house but not drove the 2 minutes up the road to come meet his second Grandson. It breaks my heart that me and my boys mean next to nothing where my family are concerned, just because my sister is having twin boys does not mean that my boys are any less important (so I thought) but ho hum what can I do, I think they are better off away from any thing and anyone that can hurt them yet I feel they would blame me in later life if I kept them from having my side of the family, its a no win situation.
Any way I need sleep so I am going to get of for now and hopefully get a good nights sleep :D night night.xx
Friday, 29 March 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Both of your boys are adorable and lucky to have you as a mom. Keep your head up high remember you got me :) its your dads loss. Your boys will understand it was not your fault.
ReplyDelete<3 Brittany