I know I promised a poem I wrote for Joel but I thought I would share this one first, I wrote this for my riend just after we got back in contact with each other, we were best friends from being babies and lost touch after my mum moved us away and now we are friends again and I am so glad we have found each other.x
Hope you all like it.x
As childhood friends, we grew up together,
Swearing to be friends forever and ever.
Sometimes we would argue and fight,
Other times we would laugh and stay up till late at night.
We went from playing with games and toys,
To talking and dreaming about different boys.
My thoughts and feelings, to you I would confide,
Never having anything to hide.
We fell apart along the way,
I always thought you were here to stay.
Life went on, and I grew strong
But everything was all wrong.
Friends we will always remain,
Things changing, and things staying the same.
About each other, we will always care,
As we start talking through the air.
I know your life is hectic
You are busy all day through
My life is busy also
But I still think of you
Friends forever once again,
I hope this time nothing will change.
You are a person I will treasure,
Always and Forever and ever!
Swearing to be friends forever and ever.
Sometimes we would argue and fight,
Other times we would laugh and stay up till late at night.
We went from playing with games and toys,
To talking and dreaming about different boys.
My thoughts and feelings, to you I would confide,
Never having anything to hide.
We fell apart along the way,
I always thought you were here to stay.
Life went on, and I grew strong
But everything was all wrong.
Friends we will always remain,
Things changing, and things staying the same.
About each other, we will always care,
As we start talking through the air.
I know your life is hectic
You are busy all day through
My life is busy also
But I still think of you
Friends forever once again,
I hope this time nothing will change.
You are a person I will treasure,
Always and Forever and ever!

No comments:
Post a Comment