Saturday, 28 January 2012

What to do...........

Today it is a nice peaceful quite day, My little lad is stopping out for the night (yes he is 16 months old) he is at his Grandad Keith's and Auntie Fran's. So I'm having a well deserved rest, He is getting loads better when it comes to his slapping, I say nice hands to him and he strokes my face, he is such a little cutie pie. His paddying is still a bit over the top but I can not help but laugh at his little face the way he screams and stops then screams and stops and so on and so forth lol, he is so funny.

As for getting a house, we were supposed to here Yesterday if we got a house (as a load of new builds have come up for rent) this is the second lot that has come available and for the second time we have been turned down, we are still living in 1 bedroom at a friends house and have been here since the end of October, it is getting bleeding ridiculous now and really need our own home. Joel is phoning the housing people on Monday and telling them how it is, if they still refuse us a house quickly then we are taking it to the MP as we are sick of been messed about, we are in a situation that is certainly not suitable for Joel, Charlie and I and as we are on High Priority on the housing list we should have been given a house by now.

On a happier note, my Canadian friend Amanda has booked her tickets to come over and visit me in May, she will arrive on the 2nd of May and I so can not wait for her to get here, she is a really good friend and I can not wait to meet her, I have known her on the Internet for 9 years and I finally get the chance to meet her.

Any way I am really tired so I think I'll go down for a nap, I know it is only 6pm but I need the sleep.x

Night peeps.x

No comments:

Post a Comment