I often find my self having too much time on my hands, I therefore end up having random thoughts occur in my mind.
Take today for instance, this afternoon I was wondering aloud to Joel about what happens to bees and wasps in the winter seasons, I for one do not think they die during the winter due to having a huge chuffing beast of a wasp in the house just a few days ago, were as Joel thinks they die and only the queen bee / wasp lives through?
Also I was just stood out side having a cig and watching the sky (while noting that it was half past 4pm and I had seen 2 stars in the sky) the clouds are moving perticularyly fast and having remembering a previous statement made by Joel about how fast the Earth moves it occured to me that we are basically on a huge roundabout! It supprises me that we dunt all have mass dizzy spells, the kind you get when you do actually go on a round about and you go that fast that you feel light headed, sick, dizzy or what ever. I wonder why that is?
I have recently been extreamly curious about our universe, what is out there? how far does it expand? What is going on past our Ozone Layer?
It has been noted that there are other planets out side our Ozone, I read an article online recently that there is thought to be another Earth out there with a sun close by like ours and if this is actually the case then in theory there is living people on the planet and living things just like we have.
I feel a little disappointed that if this article is correct and they do find out that there is actually another planet just like ours, that we are never ever gunna know what actually lives there and if there is people on that planet like us we are never actually going to be able to meet them. All this of course is due t how many million light years away this planet is!
Well this was actually ment to be a quick short post that got me rambling too much so I do apologise lol, if anyone else has any weird and wonderful thoughts of the day they would like to share please comment below as I would love to know what other people think about.x
God Bless All.x
Thursday, 19 January 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Turns out queen bees live on average 3-4 years, worker bees born in spring around 3-4 weeks and those born in autumn huddle round the queen bee in winter to keep warm and can live for 4-6 months. Drones live for upto 4 months but die after mating with the queen so rarely survive that long
ReplyDelete